- This article is about the location. For the game, see Cube Escape: Harvey's Box.
Harvey's Box is the location of the fourth game of the Cube Escape series, Cube Escape: Harvey's Box. It is a cardboard box that Harvey the parrot lives inside when she is being moved from one place to another.
Cube Escape: Harvey's BoxEdit
The box serves as the main setting of the game, and is filled with a variety of objects including a Durian fruit, dominoes, a case of cigars and box of matches, an egg and a fish. There is also a sticker on the side of the box, informing the player they will soon be moving to Rusty Lake. During this time, the Room can be seen through the handles of the box, using the wallpaper of Spring 1964.
When the box is moved to the Lake, the contents of the box differ slightly. Instead of an egg and a dead fish, Harvey will now have a vision of Mr. Crow and the Fish with legs. At this point, Rusty Lake can be seen through the handles of the box, as well as through a hole cut by the player with a knife.
Cube Escape: Case 23 Edit
The box appears in the final stage of the game, inside the Cabin. Only the outside of the box is seen, though it provides the player with a box of matches, which are then used to ignite fuel for the Elevator. The word 'HARVEY' is written across the side in red ink, identifying it as the same box.
- The music that plays in the box during Cube Escape: Harvey's Box is called "Night on the Docks".
- Even though Harvey is believed to moved to the Cabin along with the Woman, the Box is not there in Cube Escape: The Lake.
- In Cube Escape: Case 23, when Harvey's Box appears in the Cabin, it has "HARVEY" written on it in red ink. However, there is nothing written on the Box at all when it is seen from the elevator.
- In Cube Escape: Case 23, the Corrupted Soul of Mr. Deer can be seen popping his head out of Harvey's Box during the attack.
See also: Harvey's Box/Gallery